MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Ford Show & Go
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-23-2005, 09:32 AM   #1
72.RS/SS
Registered Member

Default Cruise In in Winston-Salem, NC

I just started a new cruise in night. It will be the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month. It will be held at The Medal Rebel Bar and Grill in Winston-Salem. My wife is one of the service managers there. I brought the idea up to the owner and he said, go right ahead. I am trying to spread the word as quick and as far as I can. The place is huge and has a big parking lot. They have specials that night of $1.50 domestic beers and $0.20 chicken wings(they also have a full menu). We also will be firing up the grill and having FREE hamburgers and hot dogs. May 10th will be the first night and it will start at 6:30 pm. I would love to have a huge turn out. The Metal Rebel is located at 2105 Peterscreek Pkwy, Winston-Salem, NC. It is between I40 and Bus40. And just west of Hwy 52. Come see some new faces and different cars. Hope to see yall there. Thanks
72.RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: