View Single Post
Old 04-14-2002, 12:18 PM   #6
Tod
Registered Member

lol Deuce, of course you can join. anyone who shares the same feeling towards rice can join in in our attempt to let ricerockets know that everyone else thinks they're complete morons (you get the idea). the philosophy is, i don't care if your car is slow, just admit it. most of the guys around here that are going to join have cars like a '93 cavalier, an older jeep etc. they're slow and they say they're slow. lol, you'd fit right in.

and the rest of you thanks for your words of support of the idea. anyone can have a sticker, members will actually say "member" and the state they live in, but we'll also give out plain stickers for those who want one, but don't really want to be a member which is fine. a little advertising won't hurt and if i can get it worked out, i can get you stickers with the writing matching the color of the car (or as close as we can anyway), but that will be for members only (a little incentive to join). again thanks for listening and for the support