View Single Post
Old 04-13-2002, 10:12 AM   #1
Tod
Registered Member

Default Car club for all?

well almost. I'm in the process of drawing up some rules for a new car club i would like to start. I've always wanted to be in one so i thought why not just get your own started?

so, while i was in Florida on vacation 2 weeks ago, me and a friend of mine started putting ideas together. It's going to be called "No Rice" or something to that effect. there aren't too many requirements to join. you just need to know what "rice" is and what to do with them. you don't need any certain kind of car or truck, but just have the same attitude with "rice" and how to deal with those individuals.

now the club won't be out "looking" to beat down rice and ridicule them, but if they ask for the opportunity to be put into place, we'll gladly oblige. here are a few of the "rules".

---You must know what defines "rice" and it's sterotype. (i'll give them a copy of the defenition of rice from that website that was posted on another thread in here)

---Don't go "looking" for races, If a ricer invites a race, do what you need to do to show him/her that their car isn't the fastest on the road or even as fast as they *think* they are.

---Always be respectful on the road. Do not delibrately tick them off to get a response. Respect on the road is earned, not handed out.

---If you lose (although not advised), do so graciously. if you lose you lose, no excuses. You are either the better car or not.

we'll have stickers with the club name that members can put on the quarter windows. i hate when i see car club stickers that take up the entire back window of a vehicle. and that's about it. there are some other ideas the we have for the club and we're trying to start spreading the word by mouth for the time being seeing as we don't have all the rules drawn up or the stickers either. but in time we'll be up and going. at the moment i have about 8 people that said they'll join here in my home town. we'll eventually put up a website and everything but that will be a while i'd imagine.

and if anyone in here would like to join just let me know. i know you all know what a ricer is and what they're about so you pretty much know the rules. and if you would like a sticker when we get them made that can be arranged as well. when the website goes up (much later in the future probly) all the members and where they're from will be posted. until then i'll keep track of the names somehow.

i just thought i'd throw this out here, what with the way all you guys/gals hate ricers and their attitude. thanks for listening.