MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Ford Show & Go
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Poll: How many are coming and what do you think about the week?
Poll Options
How many are coming and what do you think about the week?

Old 06-21-2002, 05:59 PM   #1
GreenMachine93
Registered Member

Talking Myrtle Beach Mustang Week 7/22-28/2002

Myrtle Beach Mustang Week!!
Glad to hear that someone finally came up with the idea of a mustang week here in Myrtle Beach. As well as I know, we have no official mustang club here in MB. However, if this mustang week meet helps us to get one going and possibly come up with a permenant location to meet and possibly have a day long show for these cars for future events..I'm all for it!! Also...those of you that come down or by for the meet......afterwards my suggestion is that all of us that want to...get together and cruise our mustangs down the MB strip just like all the other clubs that meet here do on the saturday nights of their meetings. The cops won't mind as long as we all behave, observe the noise ordinances, no burn outs or high revving...and they'll leave us alone. My wife and I look forward to seeing all that come on the July 26th and 27th night meets at the Hard Rock cafe parking lot at 7pm both nights. We will be there with my 93 LX convertable and her 2000 V-6 coupe(Tazmanian She-Devil)
See you real soon!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: