MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-01-2002, 08:53 PM   #1
spyder210
Registered Member

Default march ram air kit....AND MAC air induction

Hi ...i am going to install a MAC cold air intake kit to replace my stock induction.....

now am i able to also install a March ram air kit??? like can i run the march ram air kit directly into the MAC cold air???

like i figure air from outside ...to the fenderwall...to the air scoop....then runs through the ram air kit....then that hose directly into the mac cold air kit....then to the filter then the hose to the throttle body???

does this make anysense at all???????????????

thanks@!!!!!@@#
spyder210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 11:16 PM   #2
96GTPRT
Registered Member

I dont know if I get exactly how you want to do it, but pretty much just mount the scoop under the car and run the tubing all the way up to the filter, whether it be in the fenderwall or in the engine bay. You'll probably have to cut the ram air tubing short but it should work. I did this with my K&N FIPK and did it with dryer tubing, just for like a week and then I took it off cuse it looked cheap, but its the same idea pretty much.
96GTPRT: '96 Laser Red Tinted Mustang GT Convertible. (tan top). Flowmaster cat-back, Bassani X-pipe w/ cats, K&N FIPK, Hypertech 160* t-stat, MSD wires, Bosch plugs, Performance Distributors coil packs, FRPP 70mm throttle body, C&L 87mm mass air. Kenny Brown Super subs, 3.73's, BFGoodrich Comp T/A's
Civic...its whats for dinner. Don't ever pull a ricer fly-by!
96GTPRT is offline   Reply With Quote