View Single Post
Old 03-03-2002, 02:21 AM   #1
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Angry "Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

That is a quote that PKRWUD had in his sig a few weeks ago. MAN, I'm gonna have to adopt that policy as well. I know I'm gonna hurt some friends/family feelings, but I'm tired of the crap. Over and over again people seem to just expect me to cater to their lack of planning and I'm just gonn have to stop being so nice.

This has nothing to do directly with you guys, just relieving a little pressure from around here. If it happens once or twice that is enough, but not 3 to 4 times/week. No. Screw that, I got enough things to worry about than to take one's irresponsibilities (whatever that is) upon myself as well-- that's simply disrespectful towards me. Now I understand if there is help needed from uncontrollable circumstances, if I'm able, I'm willing, but not over and over again if it's b/c of somebody's procrastinating crap.

"Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!"-- fully adopted my Mr. Fox Body.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote