View Single Post
Old 07-27-2003, 10:37 PM   #4
66StangGuy
Registered Member

right now i have a stock cam and not sure what pistons are in the motor so i will see when i put it all apart. that way i will know how big of a cam i can get. as far as the big valves and 200cc port runners go do you think a carb spacer will help get more power down low by increasing velocity or should i not bother. also have performance everything including gaskets matched only thing stock left is the camshaft.

also one last important question. from world casings web page is suggest gaskets for the heads. i bought the intake and exhaust gaskets that they suggested. the head gaskets are hard to get ahold of. they have to be ordered and i dont think they will get here on time. i only have a few days off work to do the swap. can i use stock head gaskets. those i can get. the one from the site is a felpro #9333pt1. stock is a different number but i dont know what the differance would be? is it really necessary?

also should i get any locktite or any type of sealer. also is there any knind of break in procedure. even though these are used?

thanks for your help guys.