View Single Post
Old 11-07-2001, 09:26 AM   #4
Coupe Devil

Thanks man, I am not gonna be making that much power for a while but it would be nice someday. I plan on upgrading control arms. Probably mega bite jr's. Maybe I can make it hook. Did you remove the fatory sway bar on your car after you installed the new Moroso one. I was planning on leaving mine on. Is that a bad idea? I am using the factory control arms, and sway bar for a while until funds get better. I have a set of factory v-8 springs and a set of 4 banger springs I can use. I am on a budget so I will use one of those for a while. I plan on upgrading to the Eibach drag kit later. Which would be better springs to use for a little while?

The car is a factory 4 banger car, Can I upgrade the front brakes with out changing spindles? I want the bigger 5.0 brakes but not have to swap all the spindles and other suspension stuff. I will probably go with 5 lug when I do it.

------------------
'93 lx notch 4 banger (drive it to work currently), Using the 306, 8.8 posi, 4.10's, summit rear cover, elec. fan, cowl hood, wieand stealth intake, Heddman 1-3/4 long tubes, holley 650 d.p.carb., built c-?, e-303, full autometer guages, msd box, mallory unilite dist, and coil, roll cage, summit seat, subs, 15x10's in the back with slicks, skinnies up front, custom dash, all in use for 1988 Hatch Drag Car.

[This message has been edited by pony_power_90 (edited 11-07-2001).]
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote