View Single Post
Old 02-17-2001, 07:16 PM   #8
quick89gt
Registered Member

I'll talk to my friend that works at hooters, and see if he could get us a discount on wings. We could also get the girls to take pictures w/ our cars all in like one big photo scene. LIke I said, i know several of them, even dates 2 of them and one had an identical twin...how cool is that. Anyways, my buddy obviously knows all of them, so that should be feasable. Wouldn't that make a good picture to put up on the wall????? I hope we can get a lot of people together. That was supposed to happen last year, but it kinda fell through. If anyone else knows anyone who will be interested. Let me/us know. Josh

------------------
'89 GT, T-5,
Bored .030 Over, GT-40P heads, MAC 1 5/8" headers, MAC Off-Road H-Pipe, 2 1/2" Flowmasters, Edelbrock 65mm T.B., Trick Flow Intakes, Crane 2031 cam, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Keith Black hyp. flat top Pistons, Screamin' Deamon Coil, Champion Plugs, March Underdrive Pulleys, 255lph Fuel Pump, SVO Motorsport Clutch, Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Formula GP Suspension, MAC Upper & Lower Control Arms, FMS 3.73 Gears.
quick89gt is offline   Reply With Quote