MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-17-2001, 03:27 PM   #1
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Cool Just stoping to say Hi aswell

Hey guys, also a new member here just stopping by to say hi. I'll probably have acouple questions (probably alot) cause I like to know lots about my car. =) hehehe... But it's great to hear that everyone is helpful. I just purchased a 1969 Mach 1 with a 351 Cleavland, 4 speed, 9 inch rear end. The engine has been done up we're just re-doing the interior and making it look all pretty acouple things weren't working so we're fixing that up. When I say we I mean my dad and I. So this is a nice hobby we've gotten into. I get the car my dad gets something to work on. =) Although he has a 73 Vette. So if you have any questions just ask and I hope I can help.

Thanks & Hope to hear from you all.

------------------
1969 Mach 1, 351 Cleveland, 4 Speed. going threw a mild restoration.
Moving At The Speed Of Sound.
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 10:38 PM   #2
69fastback
IRAQ VET

welcome dude,
Nice to see anther 69 on here. there are a couple on this board. My car is an ongoing process and always will be. I HOpe i get finished some day not sure if it will ever happen though. Oh well good luck will ur car. I too work on my car with my dad and it is a very good hobby to enjoy with ur father. It brought me and him alot closer to together.

------------------
69 fastback 428 cobra jet 67 fastback 390 gta 97 f 150 5.4 xlt mark 3: Yahoo messenger eat_mopars_and_crap-chevys.
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2001, 01:23 AM   #3
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

I have a '69 coupe and a '69 fastback. The thing is, the coupe is wrecked. I laid it on it's top on August 8th. We just got the fastback a couple weeks ago and it is our (also my dad and mine's) project. Should be "complete" by spring time. I'm very anxious!!!! Check out my site. It's a little old and needs to be updated. But it's pretty cool!!!!

------------------
Previously "BennyBoy"
'69 Coupe with 351W-I rolled it 8/8
Edelbrock RPM intake, Edelbrock RPM cam, Edelbrock 750 cfm carb, Hedman headers, 2 1/2" pipe, glasspacks, C4: shift kit, 9" Currie: Trac-Lok 3.70s, 290hp-stock heads

Starting Project "2ND COMING": 1969 Fastback
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote