MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Ford Show & Go
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-11-2002, 12:16 AM   #1
Mike Harris
Registered Member

Default US19 Dragway announces remaining Outlaw schedule...

Hello everyone. We at US19 Dragway in Albany, Ga would like to invite you to race with us at our Outlaw series 3 more times this year. We had a blast January 1st!!! All Outlaw racers.....all of these events will be $3000 to win, $1000 r/u, $500 for the semis, and $250 for the 1/4's with absolutely NO car and driver entry fee !!!!! You can't beat that with a stick. 8 cars getting paid without having to pay an entry fee. Mark your calenders now for May 11th, July 27th, and September 14th. Please go to my site and check all the rules for whichever class you want to race in. The 7.0 class will host a points series this year as well as $1000 to win on July 6th. Details are on my site as well. Limited Street and 6.0 guys....there is some important info for you as well, please check it out. Hope to see y'all layin' the smack down with us. Contact me with any questions or comments. Thanks!
Mike Harris
US19 Dragway Tech
www.isoa.net/~mharrisj
Mike Harris is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: