MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Ford Show & Go
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-18-2002, 11:21 AM   #1
C Pony Go
Registered Member

Default everybody's cruise area....

So where does everyone cruise and what would the general directions to the place be if we were from out of town...lets make it easy..we are approaching your city on a common route...what next.

say something about the places to hang out...is it busy?

I am from Milwaukee and the popular cruise spot is Hwy 100. an enormous 3 lane boulavard that goes for 5-6 miles thru different communities,namely west allis,greenfield and hales corners. Watch out fo rthe cops..Greenfield part of the Hwy will look like a christmas tree of red and blue lights...we have a cruising law in effect that will get you a ticket if you pass a check point 3 times in an hour...ways around that..enter Oscars Custard Stand... alocal favorite with the muscle car scene...You hang out as long as you patronage the joint and behave..we are all older and respect the rights of others and never get asked to leave....

if you are coming from the south say up from Chicago you will hit Ryan/Hwy 100..pass it up and say north bound on 94 till you hit and exit on the 894 bypass... follow that till you see Beloit Rd and exit turning left at the stop..Hwy 100 will be your next intersection and you can go left to get to Oscars or right to hales corners to start doing some laps..coming from any other direction watch for signs of Hwy 100....enjoy

I take a lot of weekend trip to find cool cruising spots and meet people so please post away...just cause you are a far from me doesn't mean some else who maybe closer isn't interested in your area..

thanks-

BTW-why don't everyone make their own thread so they are confusing and members can inquire about an area of their choice.

Moderator-Mustang Central

My car-C Pony Go
my board-Visit Here
C Pony Go is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: