MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Ford Show & Go
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-15-2004, 07:59 PM   #1
aar0s
Registered Member

Default car show etiquette

went to a little car show today that was a owners worst nightmare. about 20 cars mostly friends at a chirch fest. lots of little kids running around unsupervised. I pulled oune out of a buddys 40 something coupe that was pulling on all the nobs and kicking the shifter and a buddy of mine had to jump 2 early teen age girls who were hanging in the windows of his 69 mustang. he handled better than i would have but what I want to know is the way you guys handle a spot like this? i know i wont be back next year.
aar0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 11:51 PM   #2
StangFlyer
Founder

Yeah, a lot of non car enthusiasts just don't get it... especially when they have no concept of the work and love that go into some of our pride and joys.

A few years ago the car club that Darius and I are in displayed our vehicles at the Spirit of Ford (when it was still open). We had to watch our cars like a hawk. I eventually had to roll up my windows because people kept trying to open my door and get in it!! Also, some women walks up to one members Mustang and goes to sit her kid on his spoiler. Then, another girl tried to hope up and sit on it too! OMG... Just unbelievable.
Media Center Gallery - View my member photos
StangFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: