MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Ford Show & Go
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-24-2005, 07:48 AM   #1
stacy's stang
Registered Member

Default I entered my first car show yesterday

...And won 3rd place! I'm pretty stoked about it! It was a pretty big show in Thomasville, GA. There were 180 cars in all. The mustang group was the largest too. My husband took Best of Class in his 04 Mach 1. We tried to get in separate classes so we wouldn't have to compete against each other, but it was a good day for all anyway!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3rd place.jpg (46.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg tim small.jpg (45.6 KB, 5 views)
Old 04-24-2005, 10:23 AM   #2
Orange97GTVert
Mustang Fanatic

Default Re: I entered my first car show yesterday

Way to go!!! It is hard to compete in the same class with your husband. My son was not happy 2 weeks ago when I brought home 1st place parked right next to him. BTW, where have you been, we haven't seen you on here in a while?? Congrats on your winning!

1997 Mustang GT Convertible, 4.6L Auto, Autumn Orange w/Saddle Tan Top & Leather Interior, Styling Bar, 17 X 9 Polished Cobra R's on Nitto NT 555's, Ford Racing Bullitt Suspension package, Mac CAI, Steeda UDP's, Flowmaster 40 Series Catback, SCT X-Calibrator II, Zaino Shine, 7 time Show Winner, driven daily
Orange97GTVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 05:13 PM   #3
stacy's stang
Registered Member

Default Re: I entered my first car show yesterday

Thank you!
I have been gone awhile and didn't realize how long it had been! I guess since I've been hanging out with the guys at the mustang club, that was satisfying my need for a mustang "fix" .lol But I'm glad to be back!

Also, been trying to keep up with the Boston Terrier boards which is my other obsession.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: