MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Ford Show & Go
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-08-2004, 10:51 PM   #1
Z28Autobot
Registered Member

Exclamation ITs A GO! Dec. 11th Holiday Cruise night with the X-CFM and ODG! Orlando Fl.

X-CFM and the "ODG" welcome you to our next all American Cruise Night....

CRUISING into the HOLIDAYS!!

December 11th at the Ruby Tuesdays on Kirkman Road in Orlando!

From 6PM to 10PM.

Thanks guys for coming out last time much appreciated and I have received a HUGE reply to the Internet invite this time around and it should be a great turnout! Many different makes of American muscle and not just cars but trucks too! Ruby Tuesdays has welcomed us with open arms and we now have a place to call home for this months cruise!

If your car has a Detroit nameplate on it cruise on over and check out the different cars and trucks, maybe talk about what might be under your Christmas tree for your hot rod with other enthusiast?

The directions from mapquest are linked here. any questions email me or just reply to this and I will get you directions. Very easy though few min off of I4 right on the corner of LB Mcleod rd and Kirkman Road you can see the 7/11 ruby Tuesdays and the Dennys all in a row at that intersection!.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...htype=GenSearch

Thanks for looking and im hoping for a good holiday cheer and turnout for Decembers cruise! Going to another car show? stop on by on the way down or the way back, its a cruise night stay for as long as you want. You might find something you havnt seen yet. And just a reminder this is a cruise night to come and look at and show off your rides, not to pick races or do burnout's. So come and enjoy an evening with us. Any questions or directions again please email me at Evost7 @ AOL DOT com. If you think your going to go, post a reply to this message so I can see who might be coming!

We will see ya there!

Dave M.
X-CFM/"ODG"
Z28Autobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: