MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-05-2002, 12:19 PM   #1
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Default It was bound to happen . . . .

Well . . . . I got a ticket today. Err..I was doing 79km/h in a 50 zone. =( I probably passed the cop doing like 100 but I seen him pull out and I hit the brakes. He said he got me for 86 but took it down to 79 for me. YIPPIE me. Well I gotta hide this from my parents or my car is gone so I gotta find a quick source of money without my parents noticing it out of my account. It's funny cause my friend got a ticket last week for doing 79 in a 50 in the same down. On the same street. I was just down the road a few km's. I had gone for lunch with my ex, and then my exhaust was making that rattling sound again (I fixxed it, it was just hitting agaist my frame) and I stepped on it abit. The cop was pretty nice considering the town is known for cops that are total as*holes. He's asked me if my exhaust was legal, and that he should test them cause I sounded pretty loud when I went by. I wasn't even going to comment on the ricers that were flying by with there 150db exhaust that sounds like ***. And he's like I could even go back and try to find skid marks and charge you with Careless driving. Good thing my tires don't leave marks cause there POS, and I only squeeked the tires alittle bit so there would of been no marks. This really blows, and the funny thing is my ex knows I'm not religous but she had a cross at her house and I picked it up and put it around her kneck and she took it off and left it in my car, and I had told her to take it cause if she didn't something bad was going to happen. Well I didn't notice tell I got pulled over it was still in my car. I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with it, but I'm just pi*sed off. Sorry this was just a vent really. I tried taking some pictures while I was waiting though. They didn't really come out good cause I couldn't make it to obvious. Here they are . . . .

Sam I Am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 12:24 PM   #2
1969Mach1

Woops forgot to post the pic....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture #11 009.jpg (721.6 KB, 50 views)

302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made

Old 09-05-2002, 12:31 PM   #3
The Deuce
Registered Member

You got hosed Sam. Acutally, the cop did you a favor by writing 79, I'm sure.

I'm thinking fessing up would be a better idea than hiding it. They will find out eventually and then you're totally screwed.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 02:09 PM   #4
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

he didn't sound pretty nice to me. sounded like he was acting like mr tough guy!
Old 09-05-2002, 02:16 PM   #5
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by joe4speed
he didn't sound pretty nice to me. sounded like he was acting like mr tough guy!
hardly....he was doing 100 down a road in a bright yellow sports car that you can hear from blocks away, the cop saw him slow down (they always do), probably switched the radar on after he saw you slowing down, clocked you at 79, but knew you were going faster...but he only ticketed you for the low one, sounds like you deserved it, not to say it doesnt suck, but he was just doing his job this time....on the note about your parents, it all depends on the type of parents you have...mine i could tell and expect a fair punishment (loss of driving for a month (if i wasnt living here anyways), pay for the ticket, driving school and any increase in insurance)...some parents can be incredible flaky and take it too far (my younger brother has a gf with parents like this)...sometimes its better to keep serious problems away form your parents, sometimes its not, you know your parents the best out of everyone on here, you know whether or not youll be fairly treated for your actions....completely up to you ....sorry you got caught tho :\ cuz it does suck....

-jonathon

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 04:05 PM   #6
induction
The Brit!

Hey Sam if I were you I would fess up A.S.A.P or the next time you get to drive that car it may look like this :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 70_mach1.jpg (44.0 KB, 31 views)
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27
induction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 05:58 AM   #7
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Don't they pay your insurance? Its impossible to hide if they do, might as well confess.

I used to laugh when my dad would threaten to take my car away (pre 18 years old) for speeding tickets. 4 years later, I've gotten NONE and he probably has about 3 or 4 Maybe I should take HIS keys!
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 07:17 AM   #8
1969Mach1

They do pay the insurance. I'm going to go to go see if I can write this test, if you pass the test they just rip up your ticket. The test costs $100 and if you fail it you still have to pay the $100 + the ticket. I'm not sure what he would do but I don't really want to test him. I'd rather just pay for the ticket and forget about it. I don't believe it shows on my insurance papers my ticket, just shows the price. Ohh... well this pisses me off a ton. But I guess to late for me to do anything. I've learned my lesson, I drove the speedlimit for the rest of yesterday. I think it was more the less my agressive driving I've learned from driving to school which is in Toronto. Everyone cuts everyone off and speeds and everything. When I seen open road I was trained to do that. lol Who knows....
Well I'm off to school for another crappy day.

Take it easy,
§am.

302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made