MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-09-2002, 12:01 AM   #1
Stang Obsession
Registered Member

Wink Chick with a love for Stangs...about me

Hey everyone..
I am new here and just kinda wanted to introduce myself. I am 18 and female. I LOVE Mustangs, in fact, alot of my friends refer to me and call me Mustang! I have been interested in Mustangs since the 7th grade, when I first started REALLY getting into cars. Ever since then, whenever I see anything (within reasonable price range) that has to do with Mustangs, I HAVE to buy it. You should see my collection in my room. I have probably 50 Matchbox and Hot Wheels Mustangs, 20 1:18 scale Mustangs, 10 signs, 1 framed poster, 1 picture that my (artist) friend drew me, 2 remote control Stangs and I even started collecting horse things...I have 6 stuffed horses that I have displayed with the rest of my Mustang stuff, they look so cute! I also have a Mustang bracelet and ring...I joke that I'm married to my car because I wear the ring on my wedding ring finger! I had the necklace...until I got into a fight with some chick because she keyed my car and she broke my necklace since she fought like a girl...you know, pulling hair and scratching. But oh well, I had to get her back for doing that to my BABY!!! (I DID beat her up by the way ) Some day soon, I am getting the pony tattoo with flames through it. I can't wait!!!

Now to my car...
I have a white 1994 Mustang with a 3.8L V6. My parents surprised me with it exactly one month after I got my license (May 11, 2000). It is a 5-Speed Manual (which impresses guys ). Since I got the car, I've gotten the back windows tinted 5%, added a large white pony sticker on the back window, installed 5 color indiglo gauges, replaced my original air filter with a K&N and bought American Racing rims and wider tires for the back. I am saving up for intake and exhaust at the moment. At one time, I DID have altezza taillights and clear corners but I didn't like them...my car looked too RICED OUT!! Those came off pretty quickly...yuck! I am now awaiting a new paint job since it got keyed! I think that I'm just going to get it repainted white but I am looking for a different color since there is like 500 million white 1994-1998 Stangs around here! Any ideas, please let me know!

Well, thanks for reading my (probably boring) information. If you are interested, I have a webpage that you can check out. It has a pic of my car on there and a few (bad) pics of me... It's www.angelfire.com/stars3/ashlei

Have fun and take care!! Don't be afraid to PM me!!! I'm always ready to talk...about anything!
Stang Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 12:08 AM   #2
The Deuce
Registered Member

Let me be the first to say Welcome to the boards. There are a lot of helpful people hanging around. Sounds like you are working on quite a collection of Mustang stuff. There is another your lady one the boards with a similar problem, you two could start a support group.

I myslef have a bunch of Mustang stuff, but I don't have a problem, I swear. Make yourself at home, and the newbie ALWAYS buys a round. (You do have a fake ID right?)

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 12:19 AM   #3
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Welcome to the boards Ashley. We'd love to have you in the ricer haters club. We got girls and guys..some act like guys but look like MULLETS (cough, Marty, cough) hehe. Look forward to posting with you.
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 12:27 AM   #4
69fastback
IRAQ VET

HI and welcome to the site. Good job on getting ride of the tailights. I really hate those things. Way to go on kicking the girls butt also I hate it when people mess with mustangs that is forbideen teritory as far as i am concernd. Nice car by the way. I know how you feel about collecting the mustang stuff everytime i go to a store i gotta run to the toy section and check out the hot wheels to see if they got one i don't have yet.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 12:36 AM   #5
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Cool

Welcome to Mustang Works!
Old 08-09-2002, 12:50 AM   #6
jj_jonathon
Trisket

guess you already kinda know me...but i still wanted to say welcome again in the forums... oh and i like the rims

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 01:21 AM   #7
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

Welcome to the Board!

You should have alot of fun here and there are lots of cool people here. Your site didnt work for me though

Later,
Nick
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 01:29 AM   #8
PKRWUD

Damn. That was just about perfect, eh guys? Hell, if she's into Sprint Car racing, she's got my vote for rookie of the year.

Welcome.

Your website seems to be feeling moody at the present time, but I'll check it out after the temp. suspension ends. In the mean time, have a look around, and enjoy yourself. This really is the best Mustang site there is, and the people are top notch. Marty's not so bad, either.

I look foreard to reading your posts!

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 02:02 AM   #9
84LX89GT
Mustangs

Stang Obsession will you marry me

I wish there were women around where i live that are into mustangs like you....hell....women that are into cars period (that aren't imports).
Welcome to mustangworks, it's pretty obvious you'll fit in very well

1980 Ford Thunderbird - 255 V8
ported heads, 5.0L ported stock headers, O.R. H-pipe and Flowmaster 2-chambers, dual roller timing chain
hi-po Mack Truck hood emblem

1985 Mustang GT 5.0L T5, F-303, GT40p, headers, off-road h, flowmasters, MSD stuff, etc.

Sold 02/06/04
1989 Mustang GT ET: 13.304@102.29 mph (5-24-03)

Sold - 1998 Mustang Cobra coupe, 1/4 mile - street tires: 13.843@103.41 (bone stock)
84LX89GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 06:00 AM   #10
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Default Re: Chick with a love for Stangs...about me

Quote:
Originally posted by Stang Obsession
.....I think that I'm just going to get it repainted white but I am looking for a different color since there is like 500 million white 1994-1998 Stangs around here! Any ideas, please let me know!
Hey, there's nothing wrong with white 94-98 mustangs!

Welcome to Mustangworks.

You sound like a person who dislikes rice. There is a club for people like you, I suggest you check into it.

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 08:04 AM   #11
Coupe Devil

WELCOME You'll love it here. We can never have enough beautiful women that are interested in Mustangs in my opinion. Sounds like a fun car you've got there. I checked out your site. love those wheels on the SN-95 cars. Dig the music to.. Real cool.. Feel free to hang out and post away..

Bradley

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 08:11 AM   #12
Hethj7
Mizzou Tigers

Welcome to the boards! Nice job on the website....the music is pretty cool .

1990 LX
GT-40 motor 262 horsepower, 307ft-lbs (sold but forever loved)

1998 Contour SVT

Rice Haters Club Member #244
Hethj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 10:32 AM   #13
blackfang
Registered Member

Weclome aboard!!! Hope you enjoy your car.

2000 Z/28
Ram Air, EGR mod, Lid w/K&N, Flowtech cutout
blackfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 12:23 PM   #14
digital3.3

welcome to mustang works
Old 08-09-2002, 12:56 PM   #15
89LXFLEA
Registered Member

Default W E L C O M E

I LIKE YOUR CAR ITS COOL
YOUR SITE WAS WAY COOL
YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE
THE ONLY THING IS WE EAT
A LOT OF RICE!!!!!!
I WILL TRY TO POST W/YOU
SOON. ENJOY

FLEA
89LX 302 C4 4:10GEAR X CAM,GT40
IRON HEADS,PERFORMER RPM 650
HOLLEY NO STALL YET, GRIFFEN RADIATOR,MAC EQUAL LENGTH SHORTIES,H-PIPE,PRO DUMPS NOW
IT IS A LITTLE FASTER AT 12.94@106.38
RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER # 47
89LXFLEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 02:26 PM   #16
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Smile Hi newbie!

Stang Obsession:

Hey! Welcome to Mustang Works Online magazine. Good to have you among us, Ashlei. You're probably every young Mustang guy's dream in many ways so you should really enjoy it around here.

Check out our GirlsCan2 section & messageboards; lots of like-minded ladies on there, including the founder of the section, Nicolle Douglas, who has had her awesome Mustang featured in MM&FF and other publications.

Your 'Stang looks great. Keep up the good work, come by often.
Old 08-09-2002, 03:58 PM   #17
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Default Re: Chick with a love for Stangs...about me

Quote:
Originally posted by Stang Obsession
Hey everyone..
I am new here and just kinda wanted to introduce myself. I am 18 and female. I LOVE Mustangs, in fact, alot of my friends refer to me and call me Mustang! I have been interested in Mustangs since the 7th grade, when I first started REALLY getting into cars. Ever since then, whenever I see anything (within reasonable price range) that has to do with Mustangs, I HAVE to buy it. You should see my collection in my room. I have probably 50 Matchbox and Hot Wheels Mustangs, 20 1:18 scale Mustangs, 10 signs, 1 framed poster, 1 picture that my (artist) friend drew me, 2 remote control Stangs and I even started collecting horse things...I have 6 stuffed horses that I have displayed with the rest of my Mustang stuff, they look so cute! I also have a Mustang bracelet and ring...I joke that I'm married to my car because I wear the ring on my wedding ring finger! I had the necklace...until I got into a fight with some chick because she keyed my car and she broke my necklace since she fought like a girl...you know, pulling hair and scratching. But oh well, I had to get her back for doing that to my BABY!!! (I DID beat her up by the way ) Some day soon, I am getting the pony tattoo with flames through it. I can't wait!!!

Now to my car...
I have a white 1994 Mustang with a 3.8L V6. My parents surprised me with it exactly one month after I got my license (May 11, 2000). It is a 5-Speed Manual (which impresses guys ). Since I got the car, I've gotten the back windows tinted 5%, added a large white pony sticker on the back window, installed 5 color indiglo gauges, replaced my original air filter with a K&N and bought American Racing rims and wider tires for the back. I am saving up for intake and exhaust at the moment. At one time, I DID have altezza taillights and clear corners but I didn't like them...my car looked too RICED OUT!! Those came off pretty quickly...yuck! I am now awaiting a new paint job since it got keyed! I think that I'm just going to get it repainted white but I am looking for a different color since there is like 500 million white 1994-1998 Stangs around here! Any ideas, please let me know!

Well, thanks for reading my (probably boring) information. If you are interested, I have a webpage that you can check out. It has a pic of my car on there and a few (bad) pics of me... It's www.angelfire.com/stars3/ashlei

Have fun and take care!! Don't be afraid to PM me!!! I'm always ready to talk...about anything!

Hey, can u post some pics of it all. I have some of mine, but I have yet to get them develop. I just started my collection about a year ago, but with me getting deployed and all, it makes it very hard to work on it.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 04:01 PM   #18
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Quote:
Originally posted by 84LX89GT
Stang Obsession will you marry me

I wish there were women around where i live that are into mustangs like you....hell....women that are into cars period (that aren't imports).
Welcome to mustangworks, it's pretty obvious you'll fit in very well

No no no, Don't listen to him, WILL U MARRY ME-lol It's too bad your so far away, it's very hard to find such rare women like u. This web site is full of rare wonderful women, but most are too far away, or already taken. I think u will fit in perfectly here, have fun.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2002, 02:30 AM   #19
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

a big welcome to Mustang works an a Howdee!! from the deep dirty south!!
(they don't have a bucktoothed gun totin whisky swiggin hilbilly emoticon)

what, i'm scarin the new girl..but i jus said he..

1994 GT 5.0l
0h n0 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2002, 03:14 AM   #20
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Ah, welcome to Mustangworks, probably the best Ford site out there. Also, welcome to the wonderful world of Mustangs.

Um, hum, I dunno what else to say. Typical.

Dan.

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote