MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Ford Show & Go
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2003, 06:30 PM   #1
fiveohpatrol
I'd rather be basketweaving

Default corral day 03, who's there with me?

I know this should probably be in the events forum, but it won't get any traffic in there, and we need to get as big of a mustangworks group there as we can.

It was a blast last year, and I imagine even better this year. I even won a raffle last year, and had my choice of a Systemax intake or a NOS nitrous kit. Believe me, they weren't too happy seeing me collecting my prise with my Mustangworks tee-shirt on!

Check out this forum dedicated to it if you're interested and want to know more about it: http://www.corral.net/forums/forumdi...?s=&forumid=26

I had a great time last year, and got to meet some really cool MW'ers (coupedevil, marty, odie, oldguy).

Hope to see alot of you guys there, reply to this thread if you are plannin on goin

and moderators, please don't close the thread because its about the corral. Its really more about representing MW there, and having some fun.

lets go whoop up on some corral'ers