MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Ford Show & Go
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-22-2006, 06:52 PM   #1
Eval95
Registered Member

Exclamation V6MustangMeet.com Annual Car Show July 2, 2006 *read inside*

Hello everyone

I just wanted to let you know that Autobadges.com and Stangsuspension.com are now ready to host our annual V6Mustangmeet(.com)

Here is the information for the car show for those interested (details below):

Elysian Park (in dodger stadium park)
July 2, 2006
10am-2pm

Details:

There will be PLENTY of raffle prizes for this show as always. We will of course be providing you with free food just the same (food to be decided).

Of course there will be a car show as we have to have our reigning champions hold their crowns...or at least try to and a new class!

Here are the classes I am expanding the show to:

1994-1998 Best V6 Mustang
1999-2004 Best V6 Mustang
2005-2006 Best V6 Mustang

and POSSIBLY

1994-2006 Best V8 Mustang

(This is a “maybe” because the show is centered on V6 mustangs, but sometimes we have to show the love for the V8 as well. This will be determined based on how many V8 people tell me they will show up...the more.... the better the chances)

Let me take the time to say that this event is open to ANY MUSTANG, be it a V6 or V8, you are all very much welcome to attend the show. The more…the MERRIER!!!!!

10:00-10:30 will be time for cars to show up and park where directed to (please note if you come after 10:30 the voting will have begun and you will not be admitted to the show). As you approach our location you are to approach the table to register your vehicle for the car show where you will read the finer details of the show.

10:30-11:30 will be the car show voting. As we did before, I will have the ballots made up. You bring a car, you get ONE BALLOT. You fill it out and return it to us...and you will NOT be allowed to vote for yourself to try to make it as fair as possible.

11:30-12:00 Ballot Counting….and waiting for food to arrive
12:00-12:45 will be LUNCH! Food and drinks will be provided for EVERYONE attending as we have done EVERY year now J

1:00 – 1:30pm will be the RAFFLE
Raffle tickets will NOT BE SOLD for this event as per our agreement to sponsors as well. You bring in a mustang…you get ONE RAFFLE TICKET. This keeps it COMPELTELY fair for everyone and allows only for one prize to be won by each person attending with a mustang. Sorry to say you cannot buy $50 worth of tickets as this throws off the balance…so one raffle ticket per mustang brought in is how it will be setup.

These were the sponsors we have for last year and have since added a couple more and hope to add even more:

GrandDesignMat.com
CoolFlex.com
Autobadges.com
Stangsuspension.com
GTRhipo.com
VMPtuning.com (new)
Hopefully things from Steeda and other companies such a Meguiars can add to this and I will update the posts as I get more sponsors!

In order for us to take a correct headcount you MUST REGISTER yourself and your guests via the link provided (link soon to come)

1:30pm-2:00pm trophy presentation!

Please remember that AUTOBADGES.COM and STANGSUSPENSION.COM FULLY SPONSOR this event for the people that attend it. We will have products for you to purchase at the show. If you have anything in particular you would like to purchase, PLEASE let us know so that we can take it.

www.autobadges.com

www.stangsuspension.com

Autobadges.com will personally have all emblems in stock, tints and hoodshocks as well. If you would like to pay for any of these parts at the show and pick them up please be sure to contact me at sales@autobadges.com so I can make sure to take your products at the show. We greatly appreciate any sales we can make at the show as this will save you money and help us fund the event for many years to come as well!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me at sales@autobadges.com or AIM: AutoBadgesRep or use our LIVE CHAT feature located on every page of www.AutoBadges.com

Again you can see the turnout of the shows at www.V6MustangMeet.com and see just how we setup the cars, the number of cars that are really attending (LOTS) and how much fun the event is. This event is COMPLETELY free to everyone attending..just bring your stang, a smile on your face, a great attitude and have a great time!

sales@autobadges.com
Eval95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: