MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Audio, Security, & Electronics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-03-2001, 07:45 PM   #1
michfull
Registered Member

Post High end audio in vert - worth it?

Hi, I have a 2001 cobra vert. I'm considering dropping some $$ on a killer audio system (custom sub enclosure, etc), but I'm wondering if it's even worth it? My car has bassini pipes and is dang loud (in a good way :-). Will I be able to hear a great system over the car? I don't like the Mach system too much, seems easy to overdrive and is all midrange. I'd really like to hear from people with great systems in verts and hear about their experiences on way or another. Thanks a lot! Mike
michfull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2001, 04:19 PM   #2
Power
Registered Member

No matter what your decision is keep in mind that a vert doesn't have as good of acoustic properties as non-vert. It is much harder to create a really good system in a vert. But good luck, and post what you did when your done.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote