View Single Post
Old 01-22-2003, 10:34 PM   #5
Motorhead302
Registered Member

yeah, i don't have the cash right now, and i need to get the GT back on the road, but maybe with my tax return.
oh, and, $430 unopened, undamaged on ebay. otherwise i wouldn't be getting it.
yeah, i'm gonna run some subs, but not for quite awhile. i'm not even positive about the HU right now. i was for sure, but now i HAVE to pay off my car this spring, and that's almost 2g, and it's going to eat up most of my funds. but when i get my school loan/grant money in the fall, i might do the subs. but definitely the speakers are coming sometime soon.
so those are your recommendations for quality/sound? i was also wondering about what kind would be good for the 5 1/4s and 6x8s? i'm not really up on current audio prods, i haven't been for about 5 years. i've just always loved Alpine, so that's the unit i'm going with. my first aftermarket head unit was alpine, and since then i've been a diehard fan.

95 GT, Pulleys, Headers, Off-road H, 3.55's, Tremec 3550, Cobra Clutch 14.4's @ 96mph before exhaust.

'92 LX, 4.10's, Underdrives, Off-road, Flowmaster 2 Chambers, Chrome Cobra R Wheels
NEW TIMES: 8.694@78.7, 13.694@97.76
Motorhead302 is offline   Reply With Quote