MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Audio, Security, & Electronics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-27-2005, 02:36 AM   #1
RyRy311
Fast 5.0

Default Mustang Lighting Problem

I just installed an AutoPage RS-855LCD alarm system into my 1990 Mustang 5.0... Everything went smooth, except for the door locks... But, after I got everything wired, it seemed to work fine... I noticed the front and rear courtesy lights weren't coming on... The head lights come on, and the turn signals work, just not the other lights, the inside dash lights don't come on either...

I connected the door lock wires back together just in case that was it, and it still didn't work... Those were the only wires I cut, so I'm not sure if I blew a relay or what...

Also, when you remote start the car, the lights turn on, but after you get in and the alarm disengages the lights go right back off... You can also get the lights to come on if you move the light switch half way between the courtesy/headlight settings... I tried another head light switch, and it didn't work either, but worked fine in my friends 90 mustang...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks again, Ryan
90 Mustang LX, BBK H-Pipe "High Flow Cats", Flowmaster Super 40s, Flowmaster Cat-Back w/Polished Tips, KSR Under Drive Pulleys, B&M AOD Transmission, B&M Holeshot 2400 Stall Converter, B&M Super Cooler, BBK Cold-Air Intake
RyRy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 08:21 PM   #2
RyRy311
Fast 5.0

Default Re: Mustang Lighting Problem

Nevermind, I figured it out lol
90 Mustang LX, BBK H-Pipe "High Flow Cats", Flowmaster Super 40s, Flowmaster Cat-Back w/Polished Tips, KSR Under Drive Pulleys, B&M AOD Transmission, B&M Holeshot 2400 Stall Converter, B&M Super Cooler, BBK Cold-Air Intake
RyRy311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: