MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Audio, Security, & Electronics (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   New Forum Moderator! (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=28358)

StangFlyer 09-01-2002 12:26 PM

New Forum Moderator!

The Audio forum now has a new moderator everyone!

Karen (aka Shelby428cj), a car audio enthusiast and competitor herself, has graciously taken a moderator position to oversee the forum and help us grow its traffic. Hopefully with further moderation and input more audiophiles will find us and enjoy posting here.

Please welcome Karen aboard! :D

Crazy Horse GT 09-01-2002 10:36 PM

welcome karen, you will do a great job, bust some peoples windows out , heheh good luck .:D :D

PKRWUD 09-02-2002 04:59 AM

Congratulations!!! I know you'll do an outstanding job of answering the questions, both simple and tough, that the members ask. You are an excellent choice, and I think Dan will be pleased with his decision!

Have fun with it!!

:)

Take care,
~Chris

Shelby428cj 09-02-2002 09:03 AM

Thanks guys I will do my best, hopefully I can get some traffic in this forum!!!

See Ya,
Karen

:cool:

1969Mach1 09-02-2002 12:46 PM

CONGRATS KAREN!

I know you'll do a good job! :D Wish you the best of luck and I'll be in here always checking up on what you have to say. :D

§am.

Shelby428cj 09-02-2002 02:39 PM

Thank You Sam and you better come back and check up on me!!

See Ya,
Karen;)

Mustangbelle306 09-03-2002 09:15 AM

Welcome Karen...

So what kind of equipment are you running in that Stang? A Saleen HAS to deserve some high end stuff, so don't tell me Kenwood and Kicker :D

tireburner163 09-03-2002 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mustangbelle306
Welcome Karen...

So what kind of equipment are you running in that Stang? A Saleen HAS to deserve some high end stuff, so don't tell me Kenwood and Kicker :D

Hey I run Kicker....don't be dissin on em:D

jj_jonathon 09-03-2002 09:56 PM

Congrats Karen!

Now you realize that if we catch you driving with your stereo turned down now you lose the job, right? Rattle those store windows until the alarms go off! :D;)

joe4speed 09-03-2002 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tireburner163
Hey I run Kicker....don't be dissin on em:D
And I have Kenwood! :(

Good luck Karen! :) Have fun "moderating" stuff! :)

Mustangbelle306 09-04-2002 09:34 AM

Hehehe I ruffled some feathers!!! :D :( Didn't mean to, guys. I had Kenwood too, I just meant because she sounded like she was specifically into competition level SQ, that's all!

I know that many of you MWers choose to put your money in your engine and suspension, and who in the HELL wants to keep the stock radio??? :rolleyes: (I had to suffer with it for 3 years *barf*) So, NO HARD FEELINGS OK?!?!??!

929PhoenixSquid 09-04-2002 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mustangbelle306
Hehehe I ruffled some feathers!!! :D :( Didn't mean to, guys. I had Kenwood too, I just meant because she sounded like she was specifically into competition level SQ, that's all!

I know that many of you MWers choose to put your money in your engine and suspension, and who in the HELL wants to keep the stock radio??? :rolleyes: (I had to suffer with it for 3 years *barf*) So, NO HARD FEELINGS OK?!?!??!

You uppity little brat! How DARE you insult my Kenwood unit and my Pyramid amps!!!! Next thing you know, you'll be making fun of my Bazooka bass tubes and Jensen speakers!!! :D

Shelby428cj 09-06-2002 06:43 PM

Hi Bella thanks sorry I am taking so long getting back I have been very busy at work, anyway I have 2 12" xtant hexagon subs and 3 X series Xtant amps and I am running Boston Acoustic Pro series comonent set. I have the new Sony MEX-5D1 cd player. I use all Stinger wire too they are my favorite. I also have a accel rearview mirror monitor. I agree Boston Acoustic stuff is hard to find and they are proud of them heeheee pricey!! Don't apologize to the men running their sony xplodes and jensens if we went anywhere on this forum and said MAN MY 4 CYLINDER ROCKS they would make fun of us hehee so we can make fun of them since we know what is good and not!!! heehee j/k don't flame me peeps!!!

See Ya,
Karen

PS thanks again everyone!! :p :p