MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2003, 03:02 PM   #1
98GtPower
Registered Member

Default The Stang that I cut off.

Me and this other guy were pumpin gas in the gas station and eyein eachothers mustangs. We both happened to pull out at the same time. He pulled out into the right lane and was going slow, so i pulled into the left lane and was going to zoom around him. Little did I know that after i passed him, he suddenly felt like calling me out and punched it right before i moved back into the right lane. He pulled right into my blind spot, when i saw no one I moved into the right lane and when i got there i noticed his brights trailing me. I cut him off on accident, and he was probably pissed. Screw it, i took off zooming in and out of traffic and he followed me for about the next mile zooming in and out behind me. I finally got in the slow lane to make a left and he passed me lookin all pissed. Stupid guy.