MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Audio, Security, & Electronics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
Monsterbarn
Registered Member

Default PATS system triggered

I have a 99 Mustang 3.8 auto with alot of body damage but still runs good so I decided to run it in a late model enduro race,now for my problem....after installing a full roll cage & stripping the glass & interior including the dash the car was done & ran great around the block a few times. So we loaded it for the race the next day. then it rained, and with no windsheild or dash I guess it shorted somthing out because now the alarm shut down the feul pump as well as the injectors. I can put the fuel pump on a switch but the injectors still have no pulse. I asked a local dealer how to
buypass the antitheft system & even with proof of ownership they laughed at me. So can someone help me get this running before the next race in two weeks or should I start building another car? Thanks for any & all help.
Monsterbarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
dobson52
Registered Member

Default Choose Right Golf Clubs

Choose Right Golf Clubs

It is artlessly analytic to buy custom golf clubs that are fabricated to fit you or adapt your own set of discount golf clubs. That agency your golf beat is analyzed as able-bodied as your claimed characteristics to actualize a custom golf club set that works with your golf appearance and not adjoin it. ishiner
dobson52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: