View Single Post
Old 03-01-2002, 07:46 PM   #8
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Back in '93, a movie came out entitled Born to Run. It's been so long since I've seen it that I can't really comment on the plot, but I remember the Mustang....

It was a bright red late 60's stang. And it had the squeeze. The plot was based around a street racing ploy...can't remember much more. The worst part, though, was at the end of the movie. Before he goes down to race his last race, he's sitting at the top of a hill overlooking the scene, and he gets out, goes to his trunk, and opens the valve on a little bottle of the silly. Then he goes down and runs this other bad-*** little rig and sprays with everything he has. His motor gives out, but he keeps his foot into it and crosses the line first, exiting the car just before it blows up.

Why they always gotta put the hurt on the kickin' cars?!?! Oh, the humanity!!

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote