View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 08:09 PM   #3
ricechefmerkl
Registered Member

Default Re: Mach 460 lacking decent bass

If you are lacking space you best bet for a sub would be a kicker 8 inch solobaric the box volume is under a cubic foot , also when looking to buy audio equipment look on ebay you can get quality parts for arounf half of what your local sound store will charge you . But remeber to stay with the name brand stuff , don`t bother with the cheaper copies it will cost you in quality and dualibility. On ebay a store call AUDIOSAVINGS ELECTRONICS SUPERSTORE i have dealt with and have nothing but praise for them amazing service etc. Just remeber when lookin to stay with name brand like kicker, kenwood, pioneer and so on if the brand has a good company site most likely its worth gettin , ebay is the only way to go for car audio stuff , For a 8 inch solobaric and a kenwood 800 watt amp it only end up costing my brother around $ 350 and the sub is worth more than that alone and will pound with my 12 inch kicker comp vr , Hope it helps , if ya need anything more just ask , i am rather big on car audio might be able to help point some stuff out