View Single Post
Old 05-15-2003, 11:16 PM   #2
my9250GT

if its a stock radio there are two small holes on both sides of the radio. there is a special tool that is shaped like a "u" that fits into the holes and pushes the little brackets that hold the radio in out of the way and the radio will slide right out.
as for the speakers the door panels must be removed and the speakers are screwed in...and yes just buy the adapter for your year car and hook up only the power wires and run new speaker wires to the speakers this way you dont cut anything in case you sell the car in the future..
1992 Mustang GT, BBK equal length headers, Bassani X-pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, 3:73's, MAC cold air induction, Fluidyne aluminum radiator, Black Magic electric fan, 180*T-stat, Hurst shifter, Edelbrock 70mm TB & EGR, Eibach Drag springs w/ air bag, Edelbrock shocks, Tokico struts, MM adjustable LCA's, MM C/C plates, Not yet installed: Trick Flow engine kit (heads, cam, intakes..etc Pro-M 75mm MAF w/ 30lbs injectors, complete 5-lug 4 wheel disk brakes off a 94 Cobra and a Granetelli K-member w/ tubular A-arms)

SOCALHORSEPOWER MEMBER

my9250GT is offline   Reply With Quote