MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Audio, Security, & Electronics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-04-2001, 12:32 PM   #1
abesmith69
Registered Member

Post Radio Clock/Display on Stock 1990 Mustang GT is dimmed

Hey guys,

The clock/display on my radio has dimmed its very hard to see, any ideas why this happens ?

Thanks,
Abe

------------------
1990 Mustang GT Convertible, Blue with Grey ground effects and white top. Black Leather interior pw,pl,ps,pm, premium sound system. All stock =(
abesmith69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2001, 12:14 PM   #2
Chevyguy
Backyard Mechanic/Chemist

Red face

My guess is defects in the LCD display itself. The display on the stock radio in my 90 before I ripped it out was the same way, I assumed the radio was trashed too since no sound, turned out to be a shot stock amplifier.

There is probably somewhere you can get the radio reconditioned if you wish to keep your car stock, otherwise it's pretty easy to upgrade to a nice DIN sized CD player etc..

------------------
Frank W 90 5.0 LX Notch MAC 2.5"cat bk FMS alu ds, MSD coil, MAC shifter 2.73 gears user site
My 90 Notch and 88 2.3 Notch(88 for sale)
74 Chevy Laguna Type S-3 305 now 454 soon My web site
Chevyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:49 AM   #3
ForexOnlineStart
Registered Member

Default Re: Radio Clock/Display on Stock 1990 Mustang GT is dimmed

VIDEOS included - Forex trading
"Something Fantastic" happens every day at the same time, to the same stock index... mini forex trading that will make you rich! forex information

Karl Dittmann (Germany) - 30 years of trading experience forex mini account If you learn the one hidden secret which is repeated daily for years, you will make an incredible profit! forex trading company
One single stock index trade within 15 minutes of the market pening is all you need! forex markets What if you knew a trading secret so simple, yet so powerful, that anyone could use to profit from the Stock market even without experience. All You need is to trade Single Stock Index - 15 minutes at the opening. 30-50 ticks daily can be yours! forex charts This is Guaranteed! forex gci
There is no way to lose money! forex capital
Forget Indicators and stock trading guides! learn to trade forex
There is "something" which happens every day at the same time with the same Stock Index...! forex managed accounts This is when you can make real money! forex automatic trading
It is absolutely possible to have 9 or even 10 winning trades out of 10...

All you need is to know the secret and exact trading algorithm. The secret can be used for some other major stocks too! forex charting

This Secret Will Completely Change Your Life! forex review The System is 100% mechanical and doesn't need any tech indicators or other tech materials... forex technical analysis it can be used by anyone... even beginners.

Newbies will like the simplicity while experts will like the ease of use and amazing stock index trading idea .... forex exchange It is a complete plug and play system can be used by any people even without any experience of Stock indices trading! forex street All You need is the idea and the exact plug-n-play trading algorithm. forex signals

Finally, these unbelievable trading secret are available to the public for the first time ever. forx pips This method have the potential to completely change your life. forex markets 100% Mechanical system, which have been hidden for years, known to only a group of Wealthy Trading Elite! forex courses

Join us know... forex currency trading I guarantee once you read and apply for our method - you will never look back, and never want to use any other trading Stock market system! forex live wow gold warcraft gold
ForexOnlineStart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:27 PM   #4
dobson52
Registered Member

Default All about Custom Golf Clubs

All about Custom Golf Clubs

When you have a custom golf club set made you will have new clubs that won't be in need of golf clubs for sale repair any time soon! If you really love golf then a custom golf club set is really worth the investment. Why would anyone ahead that accumulation produced clubs would advice them play golf at their best? The acumen is because golfers who may like the best golf clubs wish to be bigger and they accept the advertising from the golf manufacturers that the "newest" technology will advance their game. ishiner
dobson52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
dobson52
Registered Member

Default Great Golf Skills for Any Golfers

Great Golf Skills for Any Golfers

These are the natural activities enthusiasts that are dedicated in order to the game and are fortunate with not a little regarding skills. You may find good golf clubs for sale teeing down beside famous golf professionals or even working as positives in country clubs and golf courses around the entire world. ishiner
dobson52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: