MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Audio, Security, & Electronics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-06-2005, 01:20 PM   #1
TrIpWiRe.Chino
Registered Member

Default Amp/sub install.. Data cable prob..

So when i got my car.. i wired my Rcas into my back 6x9s cause i didnt think the data cable worked... but it turned out to be a blown amp =/

now i have a new amp... and my connecter is still on my 6x9... i want to move it to the data cable.. i found some "how tos" but when i was done.. it still did not work...

does anyone have a how to.. i can see.. thats maybe .. a little more detailed.. i wired it the way i belive to be correct.. but when it is it does nothing.. when i switch it.. it goes full blast at a constant.. which is not good.... any ideas?
TrIpWiRe.Chino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 03:13 PM   #2
Meotchh
Registered Member

Default Re: Amp/sub install.. Data cable prob..

What year & model car do you have?

You can buy an adaptor harness through most reputable Car Audio shops that allow you to plug into your factory harness without butchering it.

Meotchh
Meotchh is offline   Reply With Quote