MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Audio, Security, & Electronics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-28-2006, 02:59 PM   #1
ScAriCatLaDi
Registered Member

Talking Need wiring diagram for 2000 stang

My radio went out about a year ago, but the cd player still worked, so I didn’t care much. It would come in and out for a little bit, like a loose wire or something. My cd player started doing the same thing recently. I bought a fancy after market stereo and a harness. Well, it still doesn’t work. I figured it must be the connector, so I thought I found a wiring diagram and snipped off the connector. Well, either the wiring diagram is wrong, or there is something deeper. I might have to re-wire the speakers. Either way, I need a correct wiring diagram. I just called the dealer, no luck. I went to the library (I voted too) and no luck, I went to Borders and, yup, no luck. I don’t know what to do now. I want to make sure I have the right diagram before I tear out door panels and stuff. Any advise (and wiring diagram) would help. Thanks
ScAriCatLaDi is offline   Reply With Quote