MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Audio, Security, & Electronics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-29-2003, 08:59 AM   #1
5.0Riot
Registered Member

Default Spedometer?(used for what, lol)

I have a question I think is common with 5.0s. The spedometer has not worked since I bought the car.(I have had it almost a year with no way of telling speed) I have heard other 5.0s have the same problem. Should I buy a new one. Also, what does everyone think about 40 series Flowmasters. I am looking to put them along with an H pipe on my car. Does anyone know of a better exhaust for around that same price.
5.0Riot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 01:54 PM   #2
jj_jonathon
Trisket

for the price of flows, nothing compares....and flows on a foxbody sound really nice - the only thing i have against it is that everyone does it....but if that doesnt bother you, then the flows are perfect....and 40 series sound nice...you already have an h-pipe on your car....are you looking at putting on an offroad h-pipe maybe?....im sorry i cant answer your speedo question though...i think that these questions should be asked in the windsor forum though....not in here....

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 08:19 AM   #3
5.0Riot
Registered Member

Well..I don't have an H-pipe. The old owner actually took the stock pipe off. He put straight pipes in before the muffler. Off-road H-pipes are illegal in Massachusetts anyway. I have to have Converters on my car. Thanks I'll go to the windsor section.
5.0Riot is offline   Reply With Quote