MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Audio, Security, & Electronics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-22-2002, 08:55 PM   #1
1BAD302
Registered Member

Default what you got???

It would be cool to see a section where people post pics of their custom systems.....ie, subs, amps, decks, speakers, you name it. I love using all the performance related forums, but Im an audio guy too.
1BAD302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 10:20 PM   #2
Torinalth
Registered Member

ack, wish I saw this post earlier, I just ripped my system out of my RSX. since it I'm getting my GT tomorrow I really dont want to lose the cash it will bring in.... I will be upgrading my system in the GT to an awesome setup...... adire brahma, JBL 1200.1, and a computer in the trunk.... in the car doing a PG 600.4, DD 6.5" woofer with kicker R25 tweeters and active low crossovers, in the rear I'll be doing diamond audio 6x9 coaxials..... going to have a nifty trunk layout with the box amp and comp.... also putting in a kenwood eXcelon 959 and a pioneer 7300 LCD screen for the comp. it will take a while to get done (going to mix audio with performance instead of all audio) but I'll let ya know!

Torinalth
Old 06-12-2002, 09:08 PM   #3
1BAD302
Registered Member

All I have to say is.....Holy $hit!

Hope you will have some pics to post soon!

Rice Haters club member #29

Stereo - 2/1000watt 12" MTX subs; Kenwood 1000watt amp; Pioneer 4/ 50watt deck
1BAD302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 03:39 PM   #4
StreetPony
Registered Member

here are the pics of my system.

http://streetpony.com/nathan/audio/index.html
Message Board
StreetPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 02:27 PM   #5
Shelby428cj
Registered Member

Thumbs up MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

I am a car stereo shop owner and I just bought a 1999 silver mustang Saleen S281 coupe. And I am mostly using it for a SQ car at car stereo contest! I have the new Sony MEX-5DI cd receiver, Boston Acoustic component set, 2 12" Xtant X series subs and matching chrome Xtant Amps!! And I am not done yet!! The install rocks I am hoping to have pictures on soon! I would love for us to have a brag and picture area!! Maybe we should all get together and email MW and see what they think!
Shelby428cj is offline   Reply With Quote