MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-15-2000, 04:26 PM   #1
Josh91
Registered Member

Post ABC Exclusive

Has anyone bought anything from them? I was considering buying a Cobra rear bumper cover and wing from them. Any comments on this company or their products? Thanks!

------------------
91 GT, Built AOD, Art Carr 2400 stall non-lockup converter, solid input shaft, Transgo Shift Kit, Tranny cooler, Moroso Cold Air, Pacesetter off-road H, BBK alum. underdrive pulleys, 2.5" 2-C Flows, 13* timing, 3.73's, for now...

MY 91 GT
Josh91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2000, 11:11 PM   #2
greg bruner
Registered Member

Thumbs up

i bought a cobra rr hood for my 95 cobra;i do custom paint work & i would say that its a pretty good peice. so their other parts are probaly good also.
greg bruner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2000, 12:04 AM   #3
Kevin Price
Registered Member

I dont know, Id be weary. I bought from them once (under a different name) and I got the total runaround and got screwed out of $100. They said my hood and wing (Saleen) would ship in a couple of days. Called back, they said "oh no sir, 3 weeks but we can rush them to you for $100 dollars". Well, I had to have them as my car was getting ready for paint. Well, turned out my brother who lives down there was going to pick them up so I didnt need the "rush" after all and they wouldnt refund my money.

Got the hood and the wing and they were crappy, they were cheaper than Cervini's and they looked like it too. Wavy, pitted, warped, etc. If it were me I would buy Cervini or Ford. They are more expensive but well worth it.

------------------
SVO siamesed 351 stroked to 417ci, Neal/Yates heads, solid roller,Trans King glide and a little blue bottle
of giggle gas. My Car
Kevin Price is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2000, 11:49 AM   #4
mr.saleen
Registered Member

Thumbs down

I bought the saleen ground effects and they didn't ebven fit I ended up buying a new kit fronm WWW.certifieddetail.com
mr.saleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2000, 02:51 PM   #5
Josh91
Registered Member

So, it appears to be an ixnay on the ABC stuff. I will get my parts from Cervinis. Actually, with Cervinis 10% off and the fact that their shipping is a little cheaper than ABC's, it will only end up being about $100 more to get the Cervini's parts. Is everybody in agreeance that the Cervinis parts are top quality?

------------------
91 GT, Built AOD, Art Carr 2400 stall non-lockup converter, solid input shaft, Transgo Shift Kit, Tranny cooler, Moroso Cold Air, Pacesetter off-road H, BBK alum. underdrive pulleys, 2.5" 2-C Flows, 13* timing, 3.73's, for now...

MY 91 GT
Josh91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2000, 12:07 AM   #6
win895.0
Registered Member

Thumbs down

i called them and the guy was truthful with me. most of their parts are fiberglass and not oem urethane. the guy told me thats why their parts are cheaper. Just remember the first rule of thumb......you get what you pay for so cheaper is not always better!
win895.0 is offline   Reply With Quote