MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-29-2001, 04:07 PM   #1
XPrinceChipX
Registered Member

Default aftermarket ground effects?

i have a 1990 gt and i am thinking about getting some different ground effects. but from what i have found, there are not many options in this department. i plan on installing intrax springs because they seem to provide the lowest drop than any other sport springs. w/ that said i am looking for some ground effests that would look good on a dropped stang. it got real old looking through all of the "GT" listings in users rides so this is the next route. i am looking for pics of 87-93 stangs that have aftermarket ground effects and wings. (so far i have decided on getting a turbo wing and an active "stormin normin" ram air hood. that is the look i am looking for. i know that this is not the most popular look for fox body mustangs but its what i like so if anyone can help please do. i am also looking at different tail lights (alteza, clear and smoked) please submit your pics.

thx guys.
XPrinceChipX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 06:03 PM   #2
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

Default Hey Pittsburgh!

Nice to see someone else from the area. Welcome

As for the ground effects, try:

www.steeda.com
http://speedworx.com/cgi-local/shop..../page=main.htm
www.cervinis.com
www.ageclassic.com
www.abcexclusive.com

Those should get you started. As far as tailights...I don't really care for the clear or altezza lights. I'm going with a pair of 93 Cobra tailights and some smoked headlights.

89' GT : Taking up garage space and waiting for a buyer...

Rice Hater's Club - Member #11
Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 09:45 PM   #3
HiFlow5 0
Registered Member

you can get a complete cobra body kit for a GT from cervinis, i believe abc exclusive also has a cobra kit for GT's at a lower price. also clear tail lights and altezza lights arn't really my fav, but i saw a set of smoked tail lights and though they looked neat.

NewEngland Auto www.baystategearheads.com
-91 Mustang Coupe, ex 4cyl (sold)
-99 F150, 3" lift, 35" Procomps, Magnaflow exhaust
HiFlow5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 11:53 PM   #4
OnMy3rdStang
Registered Member

Don't get euros/altezzas on it, Unless you want your brake lights to look like a Prelude or Integra. I think Zenon has some cool ground effects