MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-03-2006, 06:13 PM   #1
NeWbMuStangeR
Registered Member

Default Applying Windshield Decal

Hey, I ordered the Ford Licensed Mustang decal for your windshield(white) and have lost the instructions for it heh. I was wondering if there was anyone on these forums that has also ordered it. Since I've never applyed a decal on my own before, I'm not sure whether this decal goes on the interior part of the windshield, or the exterior. I'm aware of all the basic preparations (washing hands, cleaning section of the windshield) but need that detail cleared up and any other advice would be grateful, thx.
Old 04-06-2006, 11:29 AM   #2
racegrl
Bren

Default Re: Applying Windshield Decal

If it's just vinyl lettering, it will go on the outside of the windshield. Make sure the windshield is extrememly clean, tear off the backing to the decal, and place on the windshield. You will also need a squeegie and either a bottle of soap and water or windex, and then smooth out the bubbles. Then slowly remove the shield and there your decal will be. It took my husband and myself to put my "STANG" on my windshield. Looks great though!
racegrl is offline   Reply With Quote