MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Appearance & Detailing (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The BEST Car Wax (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=18903)

95mustanggt 01-29-2002 10:56 AM

The BEST Car Wax

I just used Mother's Car Wax. It is hands down the BEST car wax I have EVER used.

Since I have waxed my car I've had people mistake my car for a 2000 Mustang! (they obviously know nothing about the body styles, but the finish speaks for itself :)).

I Highly recommend that everyone try this wax on there Mustang.

cad614 01-29-2002 11:02 PM

I completely agree that it's a good wax, however you're missing out if you haven't used Zaino. It's just absolutely amazing and I won't use anything else.

www.zainobros.com

OnMy3rdStang 01-30-2002 03:34 PM

Hmmm I'll have o try both. All the pther crap I had been using sucks. Meguires tire shine gel works great too and it smells like grapes LOL

95mustanggt 01-30-2002 05:18 PM

I'll have to keep Zaino in mind the next time I buy another bottle. I really like Mothers though. I used to use Turtle Wax and it was alright, but not compared to Mothers.

Stang_Crazy 02-04-2002 04:34 PM

ONLY ZAINO!!

I have been using Zaino for over three years now and I'll never use anything else. Nothing lasts longer or shines deeper than Zaino. I HIGHLY recommend it!

sigep473 03-14-2002 06:49 PM

I agree about the Zaino, I haven't used it on my stang yet, but It keeps my Grand AM GT looking great. It really works great on dark color cars.

Rosco 03-17-2002 06:21 PM

Yeah, I deffinitly hafto agree with the Zainos. The kits they have are the best. And that swirl remover really works? Which is really suprissing considering all these places claim theirs works, none at all for me. Also, Zaino's give's it a Glass look. You should take a look at the pictures, have you seen yourself in the hood lately? :D

Topless In Texas 03-22-2002 02:14 AM

ZAINOZAINOZAINO! :)

GEE, whats my favorite????? hahahha! Zaino is the BEST! We all use it! Topless is screamin' for a Zaino Fix right now! Try it, you'll love it! ;) TNT I have a distributor is you need one! :)

Stang_Crazy 03-22-2002 11:01 PM

Zainoholics

The first step to curing your addiction Topless is to admit you have a problem. We're here to help you. Yes, Zaino is easy to apply. Yes, Zaino cures and makes it possible to have multiple coats. Yes, Zaino provides protection for months. Yes, Zaino outshines anything else...All this talk about Zaino is making me want to go put another coat on the Stang'....HEHE, I NEED TO ZAINO. I NEED TO ZAINO. I NEED TO ZAINO. HEHE

Topless In Texas 03-22-2002 11:25 PM

LMAO!!!!

OK, YOUR MAKING ME FEEL GUITLY!!!!! Topless is Filthy and I'm about to head to New Orleans till Monday and have our show this coming Sat. So sometime between now and Sat. I need to detail my poor deprived baby!!!!! This house buying has taken its toll on my poor car!!!!! she needs Zaino bad!!!!!!! :(