MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-19-2004, 02:20 PM   #1
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

Default Blue Hoses

Does anyone know where I can find a blue hose kit or a dress-up kit for the 4.6? I have seen one for the 5.0. I want to make my hoses to match the bright blue gasket material that is on my C&L bolt ons.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 06:37 PM   #2
Stang_Girl617
Registered Member

have you looked around at Summit?

2000 V6 Stang
so far only exaust and BBK CAI
Stang_Girl617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 07:55 PM   #3
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

Yes...thanks.

Still not finding what I am looking for. I did get some ideas, though. I will keep looking. I am looking for a kit that will do the whole job. Seems like I can get hose that I can cut myself for vacuum hoses and stuff like that where temp is not a factor.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
Old 01-19-2004, 09:42 PM   #4
svokip
Registered Member

I don't know how they would need to be modified, but Crown Vic police interceptors have the heavy duty blue hoses. Might be worth a shot checking with a Ford dealer.

"Junior, when we get home...remind me to punch your momma right in the mouth." Buford T. Justice(great law of Texas)
svokip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 10:16 PM   #5
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

SVOKip:

Thanks, Ford Racing and Good Year are two companies that do seem to make them. They have them for just about every ford model except 4.6 Mustangs. Go figure.

My Stang:
Old 01-21-2004, 08:27 PM   #6
Stang_Girl617
Registered Member

Blake,

Im not quite sure what type of hosing you are talking about... or kit for that matter... if its what I am thinking about.. my boyfriend used it to run some wires in his computer through and he bought it from lowes I think. It was kinda snakey looking... it was probably about a 1/2 inch in diameter... what kinda make me think of it was because he said he wanted to do a similar thing with the wired and stuff under his hood but he couldnt find what he wanted... I think he looked at advanced auto as well but they only sold red and yellow and silver I believe.

Are there any car part stores or anything like that around you. Maybe nopi would carry one even though its aimed more towards Imports... Maybe! Its worth a try!

2000 V6 Stang
so far only exaust and BBK CAI
Stang_Girl617 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: