View Single Post
Old 06-09-2000, 09:51 AM   #2
Rebel79
News Editor

Well, to start if your paint is old and starting to dull or has a lot of scratches in the clear coat, I would recommend spending some money and have a body shop go over the paint with 2000 grit sand paper. This will remove a layer or two of the clear coat, but will allow for a awesome shine.

For the wax/polish I have tried several things. Meguires 3 step was okay, and Mothers shined well and kept the paint protected more than the Meguires.

I jist ordered some Zaino, which should outperform any other wax/polish. Zaino, is a revolutionary process which does NOT involve a wax. Here is the process:
Rub on the pre-polish spray. Apply the polish and let dry for 1 hour. Yes 1 hour, unlike a few minutes for normal wax/polish. Then wipe off, it does not require buffing. For a deeper shine, wait 24 hours and apply one more coat of Zaino polish. You can do this up to 7 times for show quality.

I will let you know how this works. Visit their website at www.zainobros.com and give them a call.

------------------
www.SN95.com
1994 Mustang Cobra
308ci, ported heads, Crane 2031 cam, Vortech S-trim 11#, FMS 1 5/8 headers, BBK Offroad H-pipe, 2-chamber flows, and several other goodies.
Rebel Racing. Home of Bay Area Mustangs
Rebel79 is offline   Reply With Quote