View Single Post
Old 03-13-2002, 10:00 PM   #5
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Cool Tips from Topless :)

Hey #1Pony...
Ya, Zaino rocks...that what we all use...
As far as the Tire Shine, I have used many and my favorite is the Enduance GEL, not the Cream in the bottle(Mcquires). The gel also comes in the same time of bottle, but its more clear and not as globby and VERY EASY to get on. That is my favorite BY FAR!
I myself, like a high shine everywhere. Alot do not. I Like the Detailers Advantage by Armorall for the interior hard parts. It leaves a nice gloss and goes on easy. The glass cleaner in a can is good. I use both.
When Mom was about to do her first show I posted a Rather "Lengthy" post on Detailing Your car b4 a show...I've reposted it a couple of times...Its really detailed, and I dont know exactly HOW DETAILED you wanna get. But, If you ever want to REALLY give it a good cleaning, its got alot of good information to read on. I will look back again in the archives and see if I can find it.
Working on my car is my therapy....I could use alot of that right now!!!!!!! I miss it! But, we will be back to normal soon!
I'll find the post for you! Take Care and Happy Detailing!
Topless
OK I FOUND THE POST...I DONT KNOW HOW TO TRANSFER IT HERE...If you go to Female Power, click on the threads for the LAST YEAR, and go to page 15. Its in the middle of the page. The thread posted by MustangMom2K titled "Showing Cars...how to?" This basically I put together from a judges point of view, but i hope it helps some!!!! TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!

Last edited by Topless In Texas; 03-13-2002 at 10:22 PM..
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote