MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-25-2004, 07:15 PM   #1
EVLHRSE
Registered Member

Question 87-93 Cervini Stalker Front Bumper and Cobra Rear Bumper

Anyone remember what Cervini's was selling the above items for at the World Ford Challenge last May...Just picked up an 89 vert with mint body and brand spankin new top and frame...She'll be the perfect recipient for the drivetrain in my track only (damn rollcage makes car too small) '90 coupe. I figure 600 nitrous assisted bow tie stomping *** horsepower with the top down should make for a fun Sunday drive. Of course I'll reinforce the body.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stang.jpg (36.2 KB, 59 views)
306, Cobra Intake, wolverine cam, Tremec TKO, Centerforce DF & billet flwheel, NOS Big Shot Nitrous, Purge for the pussies that call is Noz, Edelebrock Performer RPM aluminum heads, griffin radiator, ten point cage, Autometer up the @ss, Suspension by Maximun Motorsports $$$, Richmond 3:55's, Auburn Pro w/ 31 spline Mosers, alum. drvshft, Powerslots, 73mm calipers, ss lines, rear disc conversion, You get the drift,,,
EVLHRSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 07:28 PM   #2
stang_racer20
Registered Member

Not sure but thats what I plan on getting too! Nice pick up, what kind of a drop is on that, jeez.
92 Mustang GT, 347 Stroker(Forged Steel Crank/Rods-Balanced, Forged Aluminum Dished Pistons), Trick Flow Track Heat Intake, Trick Flow Twisted Wedge Heads w/ Stage 3 port/polish, 80mm C&L MAF, FMS 30# Inj., BBK AFPR, Trick Flow Stage 2 Cam, Trick Flow 1.6R Rockers, BBK E.L. Headers, Flowmaster Cat-Back, MAC CAI, FMS Pulleys, Griffin Alum. Radiator, MSD Pro-Billet Distributor; AOD, Dynamic 3300 Lockup Converter, B & M Super Cooler, B&M Ratchet Shifter; 3:73 gears.
stang_racer20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 09:29 PM   #3
EVLHRSE
Registered Member

Cool

That's the idiot brother in law from the Michingan UP...don't know how many times I've jumped that truck with my GT...LX or my Taurus..stupid SOB just won't learn.
306, Cobra Intake, wolverine cam, Tremec TKO, Centerforce DF & billet flwheel, NOS Big Shot Nitrous, Purge for the pussies that call is Noz, Edelebrock Performer RPM aluminum heads, griffin radiator, ten point cage, Autometer up the @ss, Suspension by Maximun Motorsports $$$, Richmond 3:55's, Auburn Pro w/ 31 spline Mosers, alum. drvshft, Powerslots, 73mm calipers, ss lines, rear disc conversion, You get the drift,,,
Old 03-01-2004, 11:23 AM   #4
EVLHRSE
Registered Member

So no one went to the World Ford Challenge in 2003 and walked by the Cerveni's people. I know everyone wasn't in the stands ladies and gents. I just picked up an 89 GT vert and she's itching for some upgrades.