MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-24-2001, 10:43 AM   #1
JoeyJames
Registered Member

Question Dash Lights

Alright, I might get my *ss kicked for asking this, but here goes... I would like to know if there is a way to replace my interior dashboard lights with nice deep blue/purple colored ones, similar to the ones you can see in newer volkswagens. I like the color alot, and was considering putting some interior work into my car. Including a new stereo, and a manifold monitoring system. Any info on this would be most appreciated.
JoeyJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2001, 05:00 PM   #2
cad614

Well good luck to ya, I just don't think it's gonna be possible. I think the color is determended by the plastic the light shines through. I'm sure you can find aftermarket gauges that will light up the color you want, but the AC and clock will still be green. You can always remove the clock and add some autometer gauges, and you might be able to find the AC parts if you're lucky.
It'll look great if you can find the parts, I'm just not sure if they're out there. If you ever get it done be sure to let us know.

------------------
'95 GT Convertable
cad614 is offline   Reply With Quote