MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-15-2000, 10:14 AM   #1
Sweet T
Registered Member

Wink Detailing tip for the picky, picky...

OK, so I was pathetically bored this weekend and had nothing better to do so I started messing with my wiring looms. The factory tape that holds all of them together was old, dried out and weather cracked. So I pulled apart all the looms and soaked the casings in armor all and retaped them all with fresh electrical tape. It really looks nice and cleans up the engine a little bit. Most people would say, what a waste of time, but hey what can I say, I like my baby clean!
Sweet T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2000, 11:50 AM   #2
FST93MSTNG GT
Registered Member

Cool man, that is a great tip. Thanks

Craig

------------------
93GT
TFS Heads, Edelbrock Performer RPM, TFS Cam, NOS 150 shot, Accufab 70mm TB, Pro-M 75mm MAF, MSD 6AL, MSD Timing Retard, 4.10 gears, Auburn Pro 31 spline diff, Moser 31 spline axles with C-Clip Eliminators,Mac Long tubes, Mac off road pipes, Flowmaster 2 1/2 with dumps, MT 28X12.5 slicks, skinnies up front, Weld Wheels, 10pt cage, Simpson 5pt harness, Lakewood 90/10 struts, Comp Engineering Springs, Lakewood 50/50 shocks, HPM upper /Lower control arms, HPM Subrame Connectors, Cervini 2 1/2 in cowl induction hood

11.37 @120mph
FST93MSTNG GT is offline   Reply With Quote