MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-20-2001, 04:55 PM   #1
cuzisaysew
Registered Member

Post License plates

My husband (and son) have a 73 Mach I they are having fun with. However, Washington state requires front and back plates. Where can we get a nice-looking plate bracket so we don't have to drill through the front bumper? New at this...advice anyone?
cuzisaysew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2001, 05:41 PM   #2
pro88
Registered Member

I used to live in Tacoma(actually grew up there), isn't there this big Mustang parts yard around the Bellevue area still? I can't remember the outfit was called. I do know they have an ad. every now and then in Mustang Monthly. Usually a full page ad. Another place is located in Fresno Ca. They are called The Mustang Ranch. The specialize in 65-73 pony cars. You can get new or used parts there. Their number is (209)431-9052. Here's another place in Fresno to check out, Fresno Mustang. I can't remember their number but you can get it from the operator. When I lived in Fresno for a couple of years, I dealt with both these places. If the don't have it, they'll know where you can get it. I bought alot of new and used parts for my '68 coupe, and still get stuff for it from them. Good Luck!!!
pro88 is offline   Reply With Quote