View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 10:16 PM   #3
Orange97GTVert
Mustang Fanatic

Default Re: New mustang...questions

The srs on the steering wheel and passenger side dash stands for supplemental restraint system, it is on most all cars in some form or another, it is letting you know that behind that panel is your airbag system.

You have a beautiful Mustang, I know it is hurting you to not be able to drive with that top down in all that snow. Believe me, I have driven with my top down and the heat blowing wide open at times, but we don't have that much snow here in Texas. The main thing is keep it clean and protected as much as possible in that environment especially if they use salt on the roads.

Mustangs are for everybody, they are as individual as their drivers. If you like your Mustang just the way it is now, by all means leave it alone. Some people like to modify their Mustang to fit their own personal style. Mine is slightly (hopefully tastefully)modified, my son can't leave his alone, this is a matter of your own taste. The whole idea is that you enjoy your Mustang, it is not just transportation, it is a world of fun . Welcome to MustangWorks

1997 Mustang GT Convertible, 4.6L Auto, Autumn Orange w/Saddle Tan Top & Leather Interior, Styling Bar, 17 X 9 Polished Cobra R's on Nitto NT 555's, Ford Racing Bullitt Suspension package, Mac CAI, Steeda UDP's, Flowmaster 40 Series Catback, SCT X-Calibrator II, Zaino Shine, 7 time Show Winner, driven daily
Orange97GTVert is offline   Reply With Quote