MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-01-2001, 08:32 PM   #1
ARMYMANUS
Registered Member

Unhappy some messed up ****

well i found out some bad news, i had to be taken back to the hospitol, they said i am not getting enough blood to my brain due to the wreck.if not fixed by thursday, i have to go back. i could die or be paralized for life.but now for the question, i found another car at a junk yard. it is for 500, it has no moter, but it is in damb good condition. i have a 5.0 at my friends, so do you think i should go n get that car, n just swap parts? or try n fix my baby?
ARMYMANUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 02:27 AM   #2
evilmustang
Registered Member

Unhappy

I hope your just pulling our legs about the brain thing that is some serious S***. Dude worry about your health than about the stang. I know a stangs is like a drug, a day without them and you go crazy. Hope everything okay.
evilmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 03:06 AM   #3
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Not good. Sorry to hear about that. I would take it easy for a while till your head gets fixed up and **** . Fill us in on the details of the stang's damage if you have the time, and we'll try to give you a better answer.

Good Luck.

Unit 5302
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 10:12 AM   #4
Five0
Registered Member

Damn, talk about dedication to the mustang!

I hope everything works out for you, good luck.

------------------
James Cox
nochevy@hotmail.com
1991 Mustang LX
12.565 @109.38mph 1.764 60ft
Five0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 11:38 AM   #5
ARMYMANUS
Registered Member

well as far as me taking it easy, that is no where in sight, the doc said just to take it easy, but i can still do my every day things. and well my car is an everyday thing.Ok now for a damage report. my friend hit me in the passenger rear panel. i then swung around and hit a suburben on the driver rear panel.the hit on the passenger side isnt that bad, it pushed it in about 4 inches, but the driver side is so messed up. i now call that suberban the mustang eater. the back door,(hatchback) will not open. i found another car at a junk yard, but it is 500, n i have a 5.0 at my friends house, but i need a rebild kit. so for right now all i am going to be doing is working my *** off so i can get my car, n the kit, well that is what is wrong with my baby. n as far as i go, dont worry i will make it.
ARMYMANUS is offline   Reply With Quote