View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 07:48 PM   #14
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

Stacy:

I am not sure where you found yours, but AFS Wheels has TONS of auctions on ebay with great prices. All their wheels are made across the ocean and they are "knock-offs". With that said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with their wheels and they have a very high level of customer satisfaction. Quite frankly, most wheels are some type of imitation of some other design anyway, including the ones that I have selected.

I bid on about 10 auctions, but being the cheap bastard that I am, I was trying to catch someone sleeping. I have seen many Cobra R wheels go for around the $400 range. The market is loaded with them which makes it real nice for us. Looks like you were able to take advantage of a good situation.

Think of it, you got new Cobra rims for $400....ain't life great?

I have not yet ordered mine, but I sent the company an email last night telling them that I would be placing an order and asked to reserve a set in case stock was low.

I am also ordering a Cat-Back system (SLP) and then I am DONE for a while...the car has sucked all the money from me that it can for the time being.

When I get the wheels mounted, I will be sure to post photos.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote