View Single Post
Old 07-09-2004, 11:10 PM   #26
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

Nice car especially for such a young dude. Treat her right.

A word of caution, avoid putting hp data without dyno results. The reason is that other owners pay close attention to this stuff because everyone is always looking at mods and how they work together. It is also useful information for when we are making useful decisions on our own cars. If you don't have dyno data, you can always say that.

For example, my car has never been on a dyno, but I suspect that it has about 260 rwhp. That is different that making a statement that it does.

I feel your delemma with this car. It looks so nice in the photos that it seems a shame to modify as it will be a classic soon especially witht he '05's comming out. These cars are getting harder and harder to find...especially nice ones.

If I were you, I think I would only perform common, desirable mods that keep the virtue of the car intact. Things like exhausts, rims (which it has already), and gears (which I think I saw it had 3.55's) would fit that pattern.

The exhaust options that you listed all sound like great ideas for the type of sound you want.

Good luck!

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote