View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 08:36 PM   #3
pablocr
Registered Member

Default Re: Costa Rica Mustang project..please take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wells89 View Post
this is amazing man
Thanks, in the next few days I will take the car to the dyno, I will post the results when I get it ...thanks again for taking your time to view my car.
Meanwhile here is a lists of the things inside my ride.
Year: 1986
Model: Mustang GT
Engine: 331 stroker, all forged internals, 190 aluminum heads, studs all around, girdle, magnum rockers, Procharger running 14 psi of boost ( cog belt),front mount intercooler ( 1050 cfm), Synapse blow off valve, Thypoon intake, 76 mm throttle body, BBK shorty equal lenght headers, dual 3 inch exhaust, no cats, NOS plate ( 150 HP), 42 lbs injectors, summit ignition box, Jacobs NOS controller, Megasquirt II ECU, customs roller camshaft, roller rockers and lifters ( 1.6), steel flywheel, Hi torque starter.
Transmission: Tremec TKO type II proshifted. Mcleod dual clutch kit and bellhousing, adjustable cluth quadrant with firewall estabilazer. Heavy duty shaft.
Rear end: 8.8 with detroit locker, Moser 31 slipe axle, c-clip eliminators.
Suspension: Rear Baseline suspension ( panhard bar) solid bushings and upper and lower adjustable links, KYB adjustable struts all around, front and rear coil overs, tubular K-member and lower front control arms.
Brakes: SBC rear discs, and 12 inch front discs, with proportional brake valve and HI performance brake cilynder.
Wheels: ROH 17 inch 9 1/2 rims front and rear, with yokohama 255/45 tires.
Interior: Customs front and rear seats. All instruments available Boost, Fuel pressure, Pyrometer, A/F meter, volts, temp, OMP steering wheel, Short throw stick.
Stereo: Piooner head unit, crossover, 4 amps from coustic, 10 speakers mid and high range, 1 15 inch crossfire sub with custom box, rear battery relocation kit.
Best regards.
pablo clare
autotek
Autotek Equipo Automotriz. S.A.
pablocr is offline   Reply With Quote