MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2004, 05:41 PM   #1
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

Default A Great Wax

I have been waxing my cars for as long as I have been driving. I thought I had tried everything and I know that I probably have not even scratch the surface of all the available products out there.

I finally bit the bullit and used Maguires three stage program. I have avoided these type of "stage" products in the past because of time considerations. But, I must admit, the extra work was worth the effort. What an awesome job. I never knew the car could shine so well. In reality, it did not take very long. Besides not having a roof to wax, the three products (cleaner, sealer, and wax) went on and came off easy. I will definately use this stuff again.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote